|Frame: Galvanized steel, 1.5mm thickness.|
|Blade: Galvanized steel, 1.5mm thickness.|
|Blade Seal: Silicone strip (Fire resistance up to 225 °C|
|70h under ASTM D865).|
|Jamb Seal: Reinforced stainless steel plate,|
|Bearing: Bronze bush pressed into frame.|
|Axles: Hexagonal bar mild steel.|
Blade Dimension Limits
|• Maximum blade length = 1000mm
• Maximum blade width = 160mm
• Tested in accordance to UL555S. Leakage rating
Blade edge seal of silicone strips seal up the gap
between the blades and stoppers when the damper is
• Jamb seal of reinforced stainless steel plates seal up
the gap between the blades and side frame when the
damper is fully close.
• Blade edge seal of silicone strips could withstand
temperature up to 250°C
• Angled stopper with single longitudinal grooves for
better seal purpose.
• Low air/smoke leakage even in high static pressure.
• Rigid ‘triple-vee’ blade design
• Linkages are concealed in the frame to prevent
malfunctioning caused by improper installation.
• Vertical (wall) or horizontal (ceiling) installation.
• Closed by means of damper actuator.
• Blades installed horizontally.