|Diffuser core : Aluminum die casting.|
|Outer ring : Aluminum die casting.|
|Housing : 0.7mm thickness galvanized steel.|
|Insulation : Fiber glass, 25mm, 32kg/m³.|
|floor diffuser (Master Unit)|
|FLD-S-FP-S : Fan powered straight opening floor diffuser (Slave Unit)|
|FLD-C-FP-M : Fan powered curve opening floor diffuser (Master Unit)|
|FLD-C-FP-S : Fan powered curve opening floor diffuser (Slave Unit)|
• Master/slave technology.
• Plug and play feature for ease of connection.
• Maximum connection up to 6 slave units.
• Swirl air pattern provides high induction rates of room air.
• Suitable for high ceiling air conditioning system.
• Dust tray catches anything that might fall through the diffuser face and is removable for cleaning.
• Aluminum die casting diffuser core provides high strength to withstand heavy load.
• Remote control via infrared. (Optional)
• 3 fan speeds. (3 air flow rates – low / medium / high)
• Fan speed controlled by the difference between temperature set point and sensed temperature.
• Fan speed can be override at the remote controller.
• Static pressure regains as fan is running.
• Internal insulation to attenuate noises and prevents condensation.
• The FLD-FP housing can be removed by simply rotating the housing and disengaging it at the collar.
• Hangers are provided for easy installation.
• Vibration free performance.
• Wire mesh at the air inlet under FLD-FP prevents unwanted object from passing through.
Standard size unit:mm