|Casing : 0.7mm galvanized steel|
|Damper blade : Double layer 0.7mm galvanized steel with a sandwiched peripheral gasket|
|Inlet balancing damper : 0.7mm galvanized steel|
|Internal Insulation : 5mm PE foam (25mm, 32kg/m3 density fiberglass with matt black tissue facing is optional)|
|Bearing : Engineering plastic|
|Hexagon shaft : Hexagon bar mild steel|
|Pressure relief damper blade : 0.5mm galvanized steel|
• Round inlet with beading for good inlet connection.
• Inlet balancing damper for primary air volume control.
• Pressure relief damper with adjustable counterweight.
• 5mm PE foam internal insulation.
• Neoprene peripheral gasket to prevent leakage.
• Hexagon shaft for better grip mounting of actuator.
• Shaft indicator indicating damper position.
• Double layer heavy gauge damper blade.
• Rectangular discharge opening with slip and drive cleat duct connection.